Over a decade ago, a coffee-obsessed web designer and a story-focused anthropologist met. The result is Needmore, a digitally-centered design studio based in Portland, Oregon.
With degrees in Cultural Anthropology and Linguistics, Kandace is keen on sifting through language and culture to unearth the heart of a brand’s story. As producer, she works closely with our team and clients from kick-off and beyond. You’ll also find her speaking at conferences, on podcasts, and as co-host of our show Unpacking Coffee.
- Kandace talks Utilizing Technology During Crisis on Boss Barista podcast
- WooConf Keynote: Customizing WooCommerce (video)
- Elevating Brands with their Distinct Voice at WooConference in Austin, Texas (video)
- How Participant Observation Makes for Killer Web Design at the first WooConference in San Francisco (video)
- Infusing Websites with Brand Voice on WPSessions
- How to Start a Coffee Subscriptions Business: The Ultimate Guide
- Selling Happiness with Prospress
Raymond is a lifelong technology geek and design nerd who has hopped trains, documented obscure operating systems, and been building websites since dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
He has interwoven his years in design with long stints at coffee houses (many during the early heyday of Stumptown Coffee) and prefers to spin vinyl whenever possible.
- Catch Ray in his side gig at DJ Disarray
- The Job (featuring interesting interviews with fascinating Portlanders).
- Outside the Box: Thoughts On Coffee’s Latest Design Trend in Daily Coffee News
Needmore Designs “believes in anthropological approaches to web design…resulting in beautiful designs and the kind of user interfaces we all dream of.” – Small Woorld
All In the Press →
All Studio Transmissions →