Over a decade ago, a coffee-obsessed web designer and a story-focused anthropologist met. The result is Needmore, a design studio based in Portland, Oregon.
With degrees in Cultural Anthropology and Linguistics, Kandace is keen on sifting through language and culture to unearth the heart of a brand’s story. As producer, she works closely with our team and clients from kick-off and beyond. You’ll also find her speaking at conferences, on podcasts, and as co-host of our show Unpacking Coffee.
- WooConf Keynote: Customizing WooCommerce (video)
- Elevating Brands with their Distinct Voice at WooConference 2016 in Austin, Texas (video)
- How Participant Observation Makes for Killer Web Design at the first WooConference in San Francisco (video)
- Infusing Websites with Brand Voice on WPSessions
- How to Start a Coffee Subscriptions Business: the Ultimate Guide
- Selling Happiness with Prospress
- Specialization on the Creative Agency Podcast
Raymond is a lifelong technology geek and design nerd who has hopped trains, documented obscure operating systems, and built websites before most of you were born (seriously…1996).
He has interwoven his years in design with long stints at coffee houses (most years were spent during the early heyday of Stumptown Coffee) and prefers to spin vinyl whenever possible.
- Listen to Ray’s on The Job, (featuring interesting interviews with fascinating Portlanders).
- Outside the Box: Thoughts On Coffee’s Latest Design Trend in Daily Coffee News
Melissa is somewhat of a world traveler (by way of airplane ticket standards) and avid adventurer. This native Wisconsinite relocated to the beautiful Pacific Northwest, where she has fallen in love with the mountains and spends her free time hiking and biking around Portland enjoying exquisite coffee and craft beer. Along the way, Melissa spent a year exploring the vast lands of Europe earning a Masters in Philosophy and Sociology.
Check out Unpacking Coffee, our web series discovering new coffee: one roaster, one episode at a time.