It’s 9AM. I’ve been in the office for one hour. In that time:
- We found out that FedEx attempted delivery last night again well after business hours. Really want that package.
- Our other delivery, a desk we expected yesterday, apparently is in Baltimore, Maryland. Where they were attempting to deliver it to Washington, DC. How does that happen?
- A large chunk of tooth that I just had worked on for an hour and a half Monday broke off in my breakfast cereal.
- One of our Rails websites (for a client) went down yet again.
- It looks like our building is having power issues today – most of the lights just now went off.
Looking to be a great Wednesday. I wonder what will happen before 10:00?