Selling coffee online takes a lot more than nice photos of beans and packages. Doing it right goes deeper. And, getting creative during these challenging times is a must. Kandace joined the Do the Woo Podcast to chat about this and more.
- How subscriptions played a role our journey to building WooCommerce websites.
- The importance of a mix of coffee, personality and brand.
- Visually selling coffee beyond the bean and packaging.
- How our podcast, Unpacking Coffee, has played a role our success.
- What we have been seeing and doing during these challenging times for coffee shops.
- The number of coffee shops that start online vs. moving online from brick and mortar.
- What other platforms are used aside from WooCommerce and under what circumstances.
- How we are helping teams at coffee shops during this rough time.
- The direction we have taken with helping clients who are struggling right now.
Have a listen (or read the transcript).
Big thanks to Bob and Jonathan for having us on the show.